Component bodies in the map created can be manually flipped, rotated and moved in three ways.
Note: Flipping components must be done before any other movement.
- Select component in map
- Right click, and click Flip
Notes: Flipping bodies, if desired, must be done before any other movement. Run Label Map task on map object to correct labeling after move.
To move body on map
- Select body in map
- Right click and select Unsuppress Joint (1)
- Double click the displayed joint (2)
- Rotate or Move within or between the boards
- Press Enter to complete move
- Right click body and select Suppress Joint (3)
Note: A simple approach can be used if you do not wish to rotate components.
- Click Top on the view cube to align the top facing forward. This assumes the Map Orientation option matches the user preferences for modeling orientation.
- Flip components if desired
- Click and drag the components within or between the boards